Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Quotes of the day

1. Reagan, in a whiney, crying voice, to T&T: You guys are totally, totally not faiw.

2. Reagan, trying not to be smarty but not happy about having to take a nap when T&T don't have to: Now, Mom. How is that faiw?

3. Taylor, sweetly picking up Reagan's room, starts to put 2 articles of clothing in the dirty clothes. I told her to wait until I looked at them to see if they're dirty. When I told her they were, in fact, dirty and that she could put them in the basket, she said, "Yeah, that's what I do. If I don't know whether it's dirty, I just put it in the dirty clothes." Then she suddenly turned and looked at me with deer-in-the-headlights eyes and said slowly, "Oh no. I shouldn't have told you that, should I?"

2 comments:

Gena said...

too cute.

Julie Young said...

That is so funny! My brother use to talk like Reagan and it always cracked us up.