Thursday, August 17, 2006

It's official.



It's official. He's growing up. Long and skinny now, just like his brother. When we moved into this house four years ago, he was in utero and T&T could still stand under the bar at five-and-a-half.
Yesterday, R hit his head when he tried to run under it and, just like that...overnight, he's grown.
Makes me so glad he still says things like "I yuv you," and "YOOK," and "I yike it," and "Dosh Wiwinghammuw."
Sidebar: I know he looks homeless. He just woke up.

6 comments:

Will and Melodie said...

It's official, he's cute as pie. I yuv his homeyess yook. I can't believe how much he has grown though. He's definitely not going to want to be held now!! That's so sad! Miss you all!

Meredith said...

I'm with Mel...I think he looks adorable! Sad how quickly they grow and change!

Gena said...

he's tall! i can't believe its the same baby we sat on top of that bar in a carrier (last time i was at your house, has it been that long?)

i love the look, Riley had those boxers on this morning.

Amy F said...

yes, geen - last time you were at my house was like january or february of 2003. we swapped off holding reagan and sadie and they were both screaming. remember? i remember that you guys took a wrong turn somewhere on your way here, too, and you had to lean over and nurse sadie in her carseat while riding down the road. what a picture.

Meredith said...

May I just say that I nursed Brady like that in his car seat many times! Very uncomfortable...but makes for a nice, quiet ride! ;o)

Gena said...

parts of me hurt just thinking about that night.
i know i love you when i think about what it took to get to your house that night! :)
much worth the efforts-