Thursday, February 19, 2009

Family weekend

This past weekend, Scott and the children and I met Mom, Daddy, Will, Mel and Callan in Clayton, Georgia to celebrate Will's 30th birthday. We had an awesome time eating, snow tubing (sans prego Mel unfortunately), playing laser tag and bowling, eating, worshipping together, eating, playing cards, talking, laughing, pulling teeth and eating. I am so thankful for the blessing of memories.

Reagan pulled his second tooth while we were there.


Dada in the Batman mask.



The babies!!



Carley loves her Uncle Will!


Taylor has some news...



3 comments:

Will and Melodie said...

I'm so stinking emotional! I just cried reading that remembering how special that will always be to us. Thank you for that! It was like it was my birthday too. We miss you guys already but it makes me so happy to know it'll only be a month. Thanks for the pics. I can't wait to post!

LucisMomma said...

Taylor looks exactly like my friend Teresa from Harding...well, Teresa's pertty old by now! Amazing how much they look alike.

That video of Carley eating peas is hilarious!

Susan Willingham from Cross Point

LucisMomma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.