Thursday, October 16, 2008

DR. BROWN ROCKS...so far




Carley had gotten fussier and fussier over the last two weeks and then had a rough weekend and a horrible day Tuesday (four hours of crying almost non-stop). Of course Scott is out of town.


The doc called me back yesterday and, assuming it's reflux or just colic (did I say JUST colic?!!), recommended Dr. Brown's bottles. I pumped immediately and flew to Target (while she screamed the whole way) to get the bottles, then fed her in the parking lot.


Believe it or not, she's been a different baby in the last 18 hours.


Thank the Lord. Pray it continues...and GO GET SOME DR. BROWN'S BOTTLES!

3 comments:

Bowerman Blessed said...

Dr. Brown's may be the only thing we haven't tried yet with Macy. We've change formulas, tried 2 different reflux meds, gripe water and mylicon drops and we still don't know what to do. We use Avent, maybe we should give Dr. Browns a try. Thanks.

Caroline Bilstein said...

I agree. Dr. Brown's is awesome! Bella was a little early and had trouble eating and holding stuff down and these are the only bottle's that she did not do that with. When we started using them there was no more fussiness, no more eating problems, and no more spitting up! They work wonders, I would recommend them to anyone!

Will and Melodie said...

I'm so glad they are working. I am going to remember this for the next one!