Tuesday, September 09, 2008

THERE IS AN END IN SIGHT!

The doctor's office finally called today to schedule my induction. I do NOT want to be induced but I also don't want to go too far past my due date.

I'm due September 18, and they scheduled the induction for September 24. So, she'll be here in fewer than two weeks.

Thank goodness...I think.

When I think about the fact that there's going to be a baby in this house in fewer than 15 days, I could panic BUT when I think about being pregnant for two more weeks, I could cry. So, I guess either way is terribly frightening.

That's life, huh?

1 comment:

Fred-o said...

That's great! I know you are looking forward to the baby coming and moving on to the next phase. If you deliver on September 24, that is our anniversary! (Your kidlets Granddaddy K married us 15 years ago in Athens!)

Good luck! I will be praying for your family.