Monday, September 01, 2008

Priceless reaction

Well, the surprise couldn't have gone better. Mel and Callan and I got home from the airport just before Scott and the children got home from church. Here is their reaction. Priceless! (And the reaction is quite typical. Tyler is lost and Taylor does her, "Tahhh-ler!" lol Tyler later admitted that he was thinking it was Carley. He's a silly boy.)

This morning, Reagan told Mel that he knew Mel was here because, "I mean, how would Callan get here? Did you mail her?" lol Last night, he said, "Mel, I knew you were here because who would take care of Callan?"




And this is Callan's bed while she's here. How sweet is she in Carley's moses basket?!!

2 comments:

Melodie S. said...

The video is great!!! I know you all are having a wonderful visit.

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! Tyler is funny! I love how Taylor throws her arms up in the air when Tyler asks who it is! Miss you guys! Have fun!