Monday, August 18, 2008

More firsts







School started today for all three kiddos. They all have to be at school at the same time and they're at two different schools so Scott took the twins and I took Reagan. Yes, I cried. Hard. It was not as easy as I thought it was going to be. What have I always told you girls? "Don't be pregnant when you take your child to kindergarten." Maybe someone should follow her own advice.







The kids did great, though, and completely loved it. T&T started a new school that is one mile from our house! If it works out that we love it as much as we think we will, Reagan will go there next year.






And, no, we don't have school tomorrow, thanks to Fay.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful pics! wish my kids wore uniforms to school :-(...would make life easier. wish we could talk. I MISS YOU!!

Emily said...

Mom said she talked to the kiddos yesterday afternoon and they had a good day. I hope they continue to enjoy it. The pics are so cute! I miss you guys!!

Will and Melodie said...

Love the pics...they look happy. They seemed to really enjoy it yesterday when we talked to them! That makes me happy! Can't wait to see you all!

Kristi said...

Kindergarten and pregnant, yes that would make for a tearful day!! I'll try to remember that! Love the wooden wreath on your door!!