Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer trip to Alabama

For the two of you who frequent this blog, here are some pictures from our June Alabama visit.
Reagan got to see Leo & Una one day with Emma and Meg. We missed Elli but she had swimming lessons.
Emily and I compare tummies. Her Madelyn is due ten days before Carley.
Melodie threw me an awesome SURPRISE baby shower the first weekend we were there. For the party, Katie and Emily made the most beautiful cake I have ever seen.

Taylor got in some good practice with Callan.


Tyler and Taylor got to meet Callan for the first time.

We went to Glenn Rikard's farm in Tuscumbia.




Reagan made a new friend! He had a blast playing with Jackson Minor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For my firt ever comment:

Great pics! That cake was not only the prettiest, but the tastiest!!!

Kristi said...

What a cute cake!!! Sounds like you had an awesome trip home!! You look great!! Hope you're doing good!

ChaChaneen said...

Wow, love the cake! I just love people who are so talented!

Will and Melodie said...

Look, you have 4 readers!!! Love the pics, loved the visit even more! Can't wait to come to FL and meet my new niece!!