Sunday, July 27, 2008

BED REST

Yep. Bed rest. After a scary night Friday night in the hospital, I'm on bed rest until further notice. (Yes--that's me in the photo, by the way. ROFL)

Carley is fine and active (they think she's over 5 pounds--OH MY!), the bleeding has stopped and the contractions are few and far between. We are very grateful for that. Bed rest is really hard for me but we'll do what it takes because Baby Girl needs to bake a little longer. (I'm 32 weeks.)

So, you two who read this, pray for her and me and my poor family who will have to step up and help a lot more around here. :)

6 comments:

Jenny said...

wow...you look somehow different than i remember :-)...that can't be you, because i definitely remember you skinnier than that :-)...you must be bored to have left so many comments on my blog, but thank you, at least someone is reading it :-). glad you're hanging in there. you're constantly in my thoughts and prayers

Will and Melodie said...

Wow your hair grows fast!! Thank the good Lord for bed rest Mrs. Activity. You are the busiest woman I know so maybe this will do CJ some good! Glad you are both okay. Don't do that to me again.

Amy F said...

Yes, Jenny. BED REST = BOREDOM. And, yes, I am skinnier than you remember. That must be it. And, yes, Mel, my hair is long and shiny and beautiful. lol I told Scott I was afraid I ruined your well-planned dinner. :( Sorry for the drama but you know I had to call you guys first.

jbullington said...

We are thinking about you and hope all goes well. Take care and rest while you can.

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness girl!! Sorry you had a scare!! You rest and let everyone take care of you!! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Jones Family said...

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! I feel like I know you so well through Jenny and Emily. Try to take it easy and remember WE ARE ALMOST FINISHED WITH THIS PREGNANCY!!! YEAH!! These babies better take great care of us one day!! They owe us!