Thursday, August 10, 2006

NEW DAYS!









Okay, well, it was a first all over again. T&T started a new school today-- a private christian school here--and we are so excited. It's going to be a BIG change for us - money AND travel time - but we're trusting God. They were excited and a little nervous. I knew for sure we were in the right place when the Headmaster kept talking about "God's plan for our year" and when I found out about the Mother's prayer group where you get a list of children to pray for by name each day. This may not be as great as we expect it to be but, for now, thank you, Lord.

2 comments:

Will and Melodie said...

I'm so excited and happy for you guys. I know how much this means to you. I know that God will work everything according to His plan. You're already ahead by trusting Him! Love you!

Meredith said...

Sounds GREAT! I'm so happy for you. I love the mother's prayer group...that is really neat!