Saturday, July 29, 2006

Whiney Hiney


Am I the only mom who sees this pouty face day in and day out? Reagan is such a doll but he is just like the little girl with a curl. You know, "There was a little girl
with a little curl
right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good,
she was very, very good but
when she was bad, she was horrid."

My child. The most loving and affectionate thing. Makes me feel so special everytime I see him after being gone even for an hour. Yet, sometimes, I dream of putting duct tape over his mouth. Just for a little while...

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I am just catching up on your sudden posts of millions of blog entries! HA! This face look VERY familiar!! I get it from both kids all the time...especially MACY! BTW, thanks for the sweet comments about my kids. They are sometimes sweet enough to make all those crazy pouty days worth it!